A convergent Lawful Interception solution
The AQSACOM Lawful Interception System, ALIS, is a centralized mediation platform managing Lawful Interception for voice and data networks, covering PSTN, GSM, GPRS, 3G, LTE, CDMA, WCDMA, VoIP, xDSL, Satellite, E-Mail, etc.
The customer benefits of ALIS include:
- One point of presence for LI management to ensure state-of-the art security and reliability, even in mixed networking environments covering a diversity of equipment vendors and services.
- Solution scalability to support growth in network size, bandwidth, and range of services by our Communication Services Provider (CSP) customers.
- Solution flexibility to adapt to Law Enforcement requirements.
- Solution reliability to ensure against system outage.
Flexible interfaces with either Internal Interception Functions (i.e., equipment vendor-supported interceptions)
or External Interception Functions (i.e., through network probes).
- Clear pricing and technical strategies based on a transparent and constructive collaboration.
ALIS’ seamless network integration, distributed architecture and centralized management frees the CSPs from dependence on proprietary network equipment and solutions for lawful interception. At the same time, with ALIS, evolutions within the CSP’s network remain transparent to law enforcement.
The ALIS platform is easy to use and requires minimal operator training, which substantially reduces the direct cost of performing Lawful Interception tasks.
Collectively, ALIS' features optimize operational and recurring CSP costs.
Scalability to Broadband Services
Thanks to the ALIS VHP (Very High Performance) architecture, the flexibility, management, and security of the ALIS system can now address Gigabit rate Internet access services and core networks (e.g., those supporting wireless networks). Any broadband data rate is readily accommodated through the simple addition of ALIS mediation platforms to accommodate incremental increases in required lawful interception processing throughputs.
Commercial Airline Passenger Communications Lawful Interception
The ALIS system has been deployed in commercial airliners offering on-board Wi-Fi and mobile services. This capability enables the interception of passenger communications traffic while conforming to national interception policies, procedures, and laws anywhere throughout the world. Please contact Aqsacom at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
ALIS Functional Overview